BROADCAST TIME – 8PM TO 11PM EST.
- Official site: http://ofnrforever.com/
- Tune in: http://goo.gl/Px2dI4
- TuneIn App: http://goo.gl/r6gL9F
- YouTube Playlist: goo.gl/SyYcRv
- Call in: 203-794-OFNR(6367)
Brought to you in part by:
Made with aged American bourbon & herbs like green tea, hibiscus, eucalyptus, ginger, gingko and many more. Smooth taste, no whiskey burn.
TAKE YOUR SHOT!
Unlike most lubricants that have preservatives and aspartame, Blowpaste is a simple way to keep your mouth clean and fresh while doing the deed. You can also use blowpaste for massage, lip gloss, and of course hand jobs. Blowpaste is good for any cavity! SUBSTITUTE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH WITH A DICK! BJ A Day with Blowpaste.
Upcoming OFNR related Shows, Events, and Specials
ALWAYS BOOKING GUESTS – If you are in a band, know a band, know of a band.
- 4.29.2017 – Nasty Disaster 20th Anniversary – Hermon Von Roll’s last Stand… with EOTD and Garbage Barge. [Live Broadcast]
- 5.2.2017 – Left Hand Backwards [In Studio]
- 5.7.2017 – Star Wars Jeopardy – League of Extraordinary Frontmen [In Studio/on location]
- 5.9.2017 – Angel Lopez [Phone Interview] [jordan 1 year]
- 5.16.2017 – The Aberration [In Studio]
- 5.23.2017 – Over the Line [In Studio]
- 5.30.2017 – OPEN
- 6.1.2017 – Ikillya, Skinlab, Product of Hate [LIVE BROADCAST]
- 6.3.2017 – Bacon Fest 3 [LIVE BROADCAST]
- 7.2 – 7.9 – REWIND WEEK
John “Turbo” Shatesky
Co-owner Bullspike Radio
Host of The Asylum
Founder (company) at Lekberg Enterprises
Frontman of Ikillya
Frontman of Crossing Rubicon
Winner of Nerd Jeopardy
Kingpin of the League of Extraordinary Frontmen
The modern Western music industry emerged between the 1930s and 1950s, when records replaced sheet music as the most important product in the music business.
Big business controls the types of music and artists that get exposure and become popular. The record industry is a $14 billion dollar business.
A majority of the music market is controlled by three major corporate labels: the French-owned Universal Music Group, the Japanese-owned Sony Music Entertainment, and the US-owned Warner Music Group
- The golden age of copyright infringement that decimated the music industry
- Apple’s iTunes, enabled songs to be sold on a piecemeal basis